Monday, May 22, 2006

Spring East GTA plant swap


Wow what a great Swap! It is fabulous to get together and swap our extra plant divisions and seedlings. We must of had about 20 give or take and the pictures show "The winners circle" that is where the unclaimed(not pre arranged trades) go and its where everyone eventually ends up and we all find things we didn't know we needed but walk away with such a sence of accomplishment. Thank you Wanda for coming with me. Looking at my 50 plus things I brought to the swap I knew that I wouldn't come home with that much and I needed some one to share in the spoils with. Wanda is hooked and thought this was such an amazing "Community" event.

The pictures by the car are of Wanda with the "spoils" of the swap sure to bring us much enjoyment during the growing time and also leave us salivating for the next swap. Oh Wanda. I forgot to mention that there is a Fall Swap as well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vanessa Sim said...

You know, it's like you are speaking a foreign language on here with all the plant stuff - I didnt know you were such a green thumb until this blog - is that new - or a old addiction. I could use you to come and put some stuff in for me - i should be doing that this long weekend but I am LOST with all that stuff. I can scrapbook and I can eat - but not plant :-) Good for you!! Nice to see pics too.

Anonymous said...

So sorry I had to miss the swap
family matters.Most definitely will
make the fall one glad you all had a great day.Happy Planting I'll be
watching for the date of the next swap for sure God Bless to all.
Elaine from Peterborough way.
Bobcaygeon precisely Take care.