Friday, May 05, 2006

Anisten turned 9

Anisten just had her Birthday party so I thought you may all enjoy some pictures to look through. We had the party at our home (which means I had to clean... great!). The Snatangelos have a business (which I can't quite remember the name of so look for them to post that info on the comments listed with this post, I hope they realize this is a strong hint!) which Frank does the magic shows and Lisa the amazing face painting. Frank was very witty and kept the kids really entertained. So if you live in Orangeville or the G.T.A. I strongly recommend them. Pizza and Icecream cake were the finishing touches to a great party and most of the kids stayed for hours on end.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dunsmore's - this is awesome! You and Vanessa have blown me away with your talent. Anisten, you look like you had a wonderful birthday party. Nicholas left for a trip the day he turned 7 and, now that we are back home he is wondering when he will have his party - I better get on that huh:) Anyway, I will check your blog again soon. Love, Cyn xo